Conditions of using our website
- This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as ‘we’ and/or ’our’.
- A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
- our the trade marks and logos;
- the design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages; and
- all the software used in relation to this website.
- We are the owner or the authorised licensee of these intellectual property rights. You agree not to copy any content (including images) on this website without our consent.
About these conditions
- If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
- We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
Using this website
- You cannot use this website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to send spam;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers’ communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere
|with how the website works.
If you provide content for this website
If you send a message through this website
14. This website is provided by the Hibu group of companies (“Yell Business”). Yell Business shall have the right to scan messages sent using the contact form on this website manually and automatically and to store such messages. Any personal data you include in such messages may be (a) used by Yell Business for purposes reasonably associated with provision of this website and services, (b) disclosed where disclosure is required by law, and (c) used where any of your actions have breached these Conditions of Use. Personal data may be used by Yell Business in an aggregated form.
|17. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
a. there will be no problems with how you use the website; orb. the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.Limits to our liability
The whole agreement
that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
© All rights reserved.
and these conditions. We control the website from within the United States. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of the state of New York, by using the website you agree that the laws of the state of New York will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country and/ or state that you live in.